Exetools  

Go Back   Exetools > General > General Discussion

Notices

Old 05-03-2004, 00:07
Crk

But again , i don't have seen an unpacked or cracked version and i don't believe that the biggest's minds arround the globe don't have tried to crack it.
Am i right ?

this is because is not famous and not used by many programs... you'll see it cracked when it got famous or used by many outhere..... some freaky dumper will arrive for it as the medicine for the "beast" i have seen many Protectors outthere that claims to be the best .. at the end you see it cracked somewhere... anything is not perfect and it's just matter of time for someone to study and analize.. if it runs it can be defeated!
Old 05-03-2004, 00:20
VIP

Rept. Given: 39
Rept. Rcvd 61 Times in 41 Posts
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Rcvd at 4 Times in 4 Posts
D-Jester Reputation: 61
I don't like X-Protector, although their ideas are unique I will give them that.

I hate the fact that they modify INT3 vectors, and from what I have seen of it even after the program has ended the system is unstable.

I would attribute this to the self contained VXD and its SYS counterpart, stay resident in memory, at least I believe so...
Even as darkness envelops and consumes us, wrapping around our personal worlds like the hand that grips around our necks and suffocates us, we must realize that life really is beautiful and the shadows of despair will scurry away like the fleeting roaches before the light.