Exetools  

Go Back   Exetools > General > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-31-2005, 19:15
Rhodium

Conditional BPs made easy (wizard style)

This is thanks to the program made by L. Spiro, his program can be found at this link: http://www.memoryhacking.com

In the debugger under the tools menu, once you set a BP there is also the 'conditions' button, if you click that button, it will bring up the wizard with both sides of the equation. There is also a tick-box for enabling or disabling a condition.

You fill out both sides of the equation, and then the wizard automatically arranges it all into the proper syntax for you.

Last edited by Rhodium; 12-31-2005 at 17:40.
Old 12-31-2005, 17:40
Rhodium

Why no replies?
Old 12-31-2005, 17:54
JuneMouse

well no replies probably because his app needs some dlls that he has forgot to include or whatever gdisome crap dll
coz his site had some malware detection problems
coz attention span is too less if it didnt run when its double clicked the first time it aint worth checking out
coz his mail filters probably filter out emails from non spammers too or he doesnt reply back to mails
actually i though you made a wizard to ollydbg when i checked out this topic
so you got a reply
Old 12-31-2005, 19:10
Rhodium

I don't think I encountered any of those problems that you mentioned.

The program works great for me.
Old 01-03-2006, 16:14
L. Spiro

Quote:
well no replies probably because his app needs some dlls that he has forgot to include or whatever gdisome crap dll
GDIPlus is an extension of GDI which comes with Windows® XP (NT and greater actually) and which is NOT my DLL and is illegal for me to ship with my software.
If you need the DLL, upgrade your system, borrow your friend¡¯s, or Google; all you have to do is put it in the directory with Memory Hacking Software.

Quote:
coz his site had some malware detection problems
My site does not and never has had any problems of the sort.
This is www.memoryhacking.com. Not www.0kuntz.ca.

Quote:
coz attention span is too less if it didnt run when its double clicked the first time it aint worth checking out
It does run when double-clicked the first time, and installation is a matter of copy and paste, which is easier than the other software¡¯s installation processes.

Quote:
coz his mail filters probably filter out emails from non spammers too or he doesnt reply back to mails
I don¡¯t have particularly high filter settings, especially since that is my spam mailbox (that¡¯s right, it¡¯s not really my e-mail address).
And I have replied to all e-mails I have gotten.

As for the future of the project, well, I am pretty tired of it.
I don¡¯t care about it anymore, and I have stopped working on it.
Tired of putting my effort into something people don¡¯t use, and even if they do, well, sorry, but I am just sick of it now.
In the future, maybe I will get into the mood and resume work on it, but for now, I am just sick of it.

L. Spiro
Old 01-04-2006, 00:17
JuneMouse

L,Spiro,
sorry if i sounded a little rude