@techlord Please send me the solution.
Old 08-27-2018, 15:11
Family

Rept. Given: 26
Rept. Rcvd 126 Times in 63 Posts
Thanks Given: 54
Thanks Rcvd at 730 Times in 279 Posts
atom0s Reputation: 100-199 atom0s Reputation: 100-199
If people are looking to work with the IDE tools, you can use the JAR listed on:
Code:
http://jetbrains.license.laucyun.com/
(Again, literally within the first 5 results of Google.)

You can also trick the license system to give you a valid floating license for 48 hours over and over allowing it to work with older servers if you have the ability to debug and alter things in .net and know what to look for.

Overall the changes don't seem major to the license system and all the data needed is still unencrypted/non-obfuscated etc. so it'll be publicly recracked sooner or later.

No need to beg certain people for things so they can feel special.
Old 08-27-2018, 15:52
Banned User

Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 4 Times in 4 Posts
Thanks Given: 77
Thanks Rcvd at 97 Times in 39 Posts
Megin Reputation: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
If people are looking to work with the IDE tools, you can use the JAR listed on:
Code:
http://jetbrains.license.laucyun.com/
(Again, literally within the first 5 results of Google.)

You can also trick the license system to give you a valid floating license for 48 hours over and over allowing it to work with older servers if you have the ability to debug and alter things in .net and know what to look for.

Overall the changes don't seem major to the license system and all the data needed is still unencrypted/non-obfuscated etc. so it'll be publicly recracked sooner or later.

No need to beg certain people for things so they can feel special.
I am not begging anyone. He gave the reason he is not sharing openly, to avoid the vendor study the crack and then make it no longer effective. What he says makes sense. The original crack was working for many years till someone posted it on this thread. Two weeks later it stopped working. Whatever is posted in this thread stops working after 2-3 weeks at the most. Maybe this thread jinxed

I am tired of the cracks that appear to work perfectly for a while and then suddenly stop working when I am in the middle of something.I have joined his group a few hours ago and he already gave it to me. There was no begging involved.

So far I am happy with the solution. I hope it continues to work.
Old 08-28-2018, 03:29
Family

Rept. Given: 26
Rept. Rcvd 126 Times in 63 Posts
Thanks Given: 54
Thanks Rcvd at 730 Times in 279 Posts
atom0s Reputation: 100-199 atom0s Reputation: 100-199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megin View Post
I am not begging anyone. He gave the reason he is not sharing openly, to avoid the vendor study the crack and then make it no longer effective. What he says makes sense. The original crack was working for many years till someone posted it on this thread. Two weeks later it stopped working. Whatever is posted in this thread stops working after 2-3 weeks at the most. Maybe this thread jinxed
You're implying that JetBrains has no ability or will to look for things outside of this site which is a total joke. All of the known methods/cracks/keys/etc. that have been around for these products do not originate on this site. None of them. All of them are posted elsewhere on the net, torrented, on other crack forums, etc. and are reposted here.

All of these solutions can be found within the first page of Google results. JetBrains can easily find any solution people make, much like any program developer can find any cracks and such for their software through Google. Posting things on this forum does nothing extra to getting things detected faster or known faster since nothing that is posted on this site ever originates from here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atom0s For This Useful Post:
tonyweb (08-28-2018), uel888 (08-29-2018), Uknow007 (08-30-2018)
Old 08-29-2018, 20:26
Banned User

Rept. Rcvd 4 Times in 4 Posts
Thanks Given: 77
Thanks Rcvd at 97 Times in 39 Posts
Megin Reputation: 4
I am not implying anything bro I just prefer cracks that can work without having to depend on external servers. When I use any cracked software, I generally like to turn off my internet. You are right, as long as the solution is shared at all, JetBrains will have no problem finding it. In general, I find that when cracks are shared openly, companies feel compelled to do something about it. Otherwise they may decide to turn a blind eye to it for the time-being.

A classic example that is generally quoted in this context would be, that while everyone knows it is wrong to pee in a swimming pool, it is generally tolerated unless they pee from the diving board, in which case the concerned in-charges would feel compelled to take action.Similarly, I meant that it is not wise to post cracks in threads that everyone on the internet can see without even registering here.

Peace
The Following User Says Thank You to Megin For This Useful Post:
TechLord (08-30-2018)
Old 08-30-2018, 00:46
Friend

Rept. Rcvd 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks Given: 44
Thanks Rcvd at 23 Times in 9 Posts
Uknow007 Reputation: 0
This License server is working fully fine.In latest version localhosted servers are blacklisted ,that's all.

I agree with @atom0s many things can be easily found outside this forum & this jetbrain's source code is also available in many other forums also ,so its not a big issue that it is shared here, after all this forum is meant for sharing only (i guess).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uknow007 For This Useful Post:
wishi (01-27-2019), ZeNiX (09-03-2018)
Old 06-10-2020, 16:55
Friend

Rept. Rcvd 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Rcvd at 5 Times in 5 Posts
luki Reputation: 1
@TechLord wtf, knowledge should be shared and this is a race. As DVT said in .nfo - he thanked JetBrains for challenges. I'm not able to crack it myself nor write a server but I'd like to see the source so I can learn.

Does anyone have a current working verison? I know there are online servers that work thru proxy, but still I'd like to see the source and/or binary so I could run it locally (or set up another public server). Could anyone share please?

Old version works for old versions of PHPStorm.
Quote:
PhpStorm: You are using an outdated version of the license server, please visit this page to learn more.
https://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/buy/?fromIDE&outdated-license-server#personal
Unfortunately, the license server specified in the PhpStorm licensing dialog is outdated. Starting with the 2018.2.1 release of JetBrains IDEs (released in Q3 2018) and 2018.3 release of .NET tools (to be released in Q4 2018), products can no longer obtain license tickets from the old versions of JetBrains license servers (versions prior to #16429 which was released on March 19, 2018).
Old 06-11-2020, 00:12
who cares

Rept. Given: 10
Rept. Rcvd 16 Times in 14 Posts
Thanks Given: 41
Thanks Rcvd at 155 Times in 61 Posts
WhoCares Reputation: 17
No working license server now. Use java agent to patch it.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:26
Friend

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Rcvd at 3 Times in 3 Posts
bobthebarker Reputation: 0
using an unknown 3rd party's server to provide a license to pirated software seems just a liiiitttle risky to me. Jetbrains isn't dumb, they write some of the best tools for codind, if they wanted to they could make their products much harder to pirate, i.e. IDA.

They choose to put their efforts elsewhere, like improving their products. Judging by just how many devs use JB stuff (Android Studio???) I think piracy is low on their priorities.
Old 06-18-2020, 15:46
Friend

Rept. Given: 1
Rept. Rcvd 2 Times in 1 Post
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Rcvd at 34 Times in 18 Posts
fqjp Reputation: 2
maybe try it.
https://files.fm/u/x8dagnbq
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fqjp For This Useful Post:
Anticode (07-03-2020), luki (06-27-2020), zeuscane (06-18-2020)
Old 06-27-2020, 12:39
Friend

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Rcvd at 5 Times in 5 Posts
luki Reputation: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthebarker View Post
using an unknown 3rd party's server to provide a license to pirated software seems just a liiiitttle risky to me. Jetbrains isn't dumb, they write some of the best tools for codind, if they wanted to they could make their products much harder to pirate, i.e. IDA.

They choose to put their efforts elsewhere, like improving their products. Judging by just how many devs use JB stuff (Android Studio???) I think piracy is low on their priorities.
they actually still allow it

the links posted up - yep this works, too bad the sever doesnt anymore - few clicks and every jetbrains prod activated

regards
Old 07-04-2020, 09:34
Friend

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Rcvd at 11 Times in 9 Posts
SMH17 Reputation: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by luki View Post
they actually still allow it

the links posted up - yep this works, too bad the sever doesnt anymore - few clicks and every jetbrains prod activated

regards
I haven't tried (as researcher I have academic license for all Jetbrains products) but seems many people are receiving license validation problems with latest version of IntelliJ.
Probably they are blacklisting the activation too.
Old 07-04-2020, 21:29
Friend

Rept. Given: 1
Thanks Given: 52
Thanks Rcvd at 41 Times in 19 Posts
ian Reputation: 1
JetBrains license key => Check this link
Old 07-29-2020, 09:05
Friend

Rept. Given: 95
Rept. Rcvd 21 Times in 11 Posts