Old 12-04-2005, 21:26
Friend

Rept. Given: 6
Rept. Rcvd 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Rcvd at 2 Times in 1 Post
berry Reputation: 1
Removing the need of dongle in Wlscgen.exe

Hi, I am removing the need of dongle in Wlscgen.exe 7.3.
First, It runs with the message "Error (VLS0040) :Unknown exception(4860696) in accessing sentinel LM license meter(s)" . Then I make some diversion , It can run.
Second, when I make license templates ,the message is "Unable to reset the license code generation system, Please ensure that the license meter key is properly attached". And I also remove the limitation.
Now , I can go into the interface of making license templates. But the warning is "Error (VLS0004) :License Start Year:value entered (2005) is greater than the maximum supported value . The maximum (in decimal) value is 1993". and other warnings relating with time. I wonder someone may give me some advices. And also I should research some assays about it.

Regards.
Old 12-15-2005, 10:49
hanzi

hi berry
when the warning "Error (VLS0004) :License Start Year:value entered (2005) is greater than the maximum supported value . The maximum (in decimal) value is 1993". appear? it appear when generate LIc use wlsc.exe or appear use lic in your app?
i did not find wlsc.exe has a time limit. maybe your app has a time limit, and when you generate LIc you must set it in somewhere