Banned User

Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 4 Times in 4 Posts
Thanks Given: 72
Thanks Rcvd at 70 Times in 29 Posts
Ragnarok Reputation: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megin View Post
Yeah, I though I saw your post with the videos there a week ago but after a few hours it was gone. I thought you had removed it.

If you are a known reverser, you will get a bunch of crack requests in your PM box within a day of joining that forum. All for very expensive software. I cracked so many for the staff there for a year. Declined to crack just one software and they banned me (my account shows "restricted"). Poof, all my 18,000+ "likes" (needed to download anything there) all gone in an instant. They only keep you if they find you are useful to them. One of the most ruthless warez forums I ever came across.

Am sure glad that the staff at Exetools are ever so kind.

Anyway, could anyone post info regarding the mechanisms used for the protection of this SDK? Just like @h4sh3m , I also cannot figure out a way to crack it without patching all the modules. @TechLord says that patch was made in a single module. How ???

It will be good for learning if some guidance could be provided by anyone.
Sorry to hear about your experience @Megin
@TechLord I am with Megin on this one. Could you post some clues so that we could crack it on our own? If we patch all the modules, I find that the included samples run, but the SDK itself does not work as fully licensed if used to create own apps. So I agree that patching all the modules is not the solution. I hope you can give more details so that I can proceed on the right path. I am not looking for a ready made solution.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnarok For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 12-14-2018, 00:30
VIP

Rept. Given: 111
Rept. Rcvd 64 Times in 42 Posts
Thanks Given: 178
Thanks Rcvd at 215 Times in 92 Posts
deepzero Reputation: 64
Quote:
but the SDK itself does not work as fully licensed if used to create own apps.

what exactly doesnt work?
The Following User Says Thank You to deepzero For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 12-14-2018, 02:54
Family

Rept. Given: 947
Rept. Rcvd 89 Times in 61 Posts
Thanks Given: 4,299
Thanks Rcvd at 479 Times in 338 Posts
niculaita Reputation: 89
1.please somebody download all kits/exe and manuals and pload as a single archive.

2.nothing .net inside them?
Old 12-14-2018, 10:08
Banned User

Rept. Rcvd 4 Times in 4 Posts
Thanks Given: 72
Thanks Rcvd at 70 Times in 29 Posts
Ragnarok Reputation: 4
@deepzero: The various functions in the SDK for the newer versions are licensed on a per component basis. If the modules and/or the sample programs are patched, then only the components used by that module or program will work. The full set of components in the SDK will not be licensed in that case.

@niculaita: The full set comes to over 4 GB. It is updated every month. The SDK has java, .Net, C++ etc also in it. Due to freq updates, makes sense to upload only the set that we have a working crack for, I think.

@h4sh3m: If you do not share your methods or the techniques you've used, it is of no use to us. @TechLord had already agreed to share not only the crack but also the techniques with us. We are here to share. If you are able to patch the full SDK, then please share the technique with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnarok For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 12-14-2018, 16:07
VIP

Rept. Given: 35
Rept. Rcvd 48 Times in 30 Posts
Thanks Given: 666
Thanks Rcvd at 1,053 Times in 478 Posts
chants Reputation: 48
@niculaita: You are absolutely right, at least a current version of the full SDK should be provided. Plus there are some sort of major versions associated so its stable enough to do this. Otherwise there is nothing to discuss as techniques are supposed to be found that generalize across all of them. Their website only gives an even more limited demo.

That would be a lot more useful than ridiculous video PoCs and a bunch of shoulder patting buddies blowing smoke into the room. After all we are not selling cracks here or having a bragging contest.
The Following User Says Thank You to chants For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 12-14-2018, 16:55
Banned User

Rept. Rcvd 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Rcvd at 24 Times in 10 Posts
Hoffman Reputation: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chants View Post
@niculaita: You are absolutely right, at least a current version of the full SDK should be provided. Plus there are some sort of major versions associated so its stable enough to do this. Otherwise there is nothing to discuss as techniques are supposed to be found that generalize across all of them. Their website only gives an even more limited demo.

That would be a lot more useful than ridiculous video PoCs and a bunch of shoulder patting buddies blowing smoke into the room. After all we are not selling cracks here or having a bragging contest.
You're the guy who posted all those conspiracy theories about ChessGod101 and Exetools in the other forums last month? All of us had a good laugh reading that nonsense.

Did it ever occur to you that you are the one "blowing smoke" into the room? I decided to overlook that other post you'd made here but you seem rather persistent.
The other members are trying to help me and they have posted valuable suggestions. I would be very grateful if you could stop trying to stir up a fight please!

Without a PoC I was not sure whether a solution would be possible at all in the first place. Their videos prove that a solution is indeed possible. I want to patch this myself and am waiting for suggestions from the veterans. I do not want them to be put off seeing your sarcastic comments! Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoffman For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 12-14-2018, 18:31
VIP

Rept. Given: 35
Rept. Rcvd 48 Times in 30 Posts
Thanks Given: 666
Thanks Rcvd at 1,053 Times in 478 Posts
chants Reputation: 48
So now you attack me. I have no idea what you are talking about regarding other forums. But given that this is your first post on the forum from 4 days ago, it appears you are just in that same gang.

Honestly it looks like the dirty trio are practicing forum management techniques gaining always the random suspicious new member to try to form a quartet. Get a buddy to make a post on a topic they want to discuss as a question where they can immediately start providing their phony expertise and drama. But they are not the admins and they are not even popular so they really have no right to play these games here especially since they are basically breaking and abusing the forum rules to do this. I have cautioned time and again against letting people buy their way into a forum whose purpose is primarily academic. Of course they will ignore my advice, this forum is unfortunately under corrupt financial influences just like most of any other well established ones. Life in any dirty empire is as such.

I hate to say it Mr. Hoffman but this last post really gives nothing but contempt towards you and the 3 so-called "veterans" you are trying to promote and pump up.

Call a spade a spade. Criticize me all you like but you reveal your cards already. Another tool here to play forum politics, irresistibly launching an attack as a newcomer.

I am only waiting for substance and not hype. Others are too albeit more patiently.
The Following User Says Thank You to chants For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 12-14-2018, 19:36
Family

Rept. Given: 547
Rept. Rcvd 120 Times in 67 Posts
Thanks Given: 695
Thanks Rcvd at 566 Times in 337 Posts
user1 Reputation: 41
@Hoffman
why waste your time here???
get in touch all RE dongle business with reputation and solve your problem
u find them while google it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to user1 For This Useful Post:
chants (12-15-2018), Indigo (07-19-2019), p4r4d0x (12-19-2018)
Old 12-14-2018, 20:23
Banned User

Rept. Rcvd 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Rcvd at 24 Times in 10 Posts
Hoffman Reputation: 0
Thumbs up Solved!

TechLord had already sent me the crack yesterday but I missed seeing it. Many thanks for the solution.

I also want to thank everyone who contributed and tried to help. I can confirm that his crack is working correctly for all the modules for the present v10 of the SDK. The demo SDK that is presently available on the vendor site has all the required modules. TechLord only made the crack for the Windows version of the SDK, as requested. Only a single file needed to be patched.

If anyone wants the crack please contact TechLord directly and get it from him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoffman For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019), TechLord (12-15-2018)
Old 12-17-2018, 11:22
Administrator

Rept. Given: 177
Rept. Rcvd 773 Times in 259 Posts
Thanks Given: 213
Thanks Rcvd at 885 Times in 242 Posts
ZeNiX Reputation: 700-899 ZeNiX Reputation: 700-899 ZeNiX Reputation: 700-899 ZeNiX Reputation: 700-899 ZeNiX Reputation: 700-899 ZeNiX Reputation: 700-899 ZeNiX Reputation: 700-899
I do not mind people sharing the crack or even toturial in public to assist developers improving their protection in the future. It would be a fun game and make both sides learn and grow.

Well, if it is a crack only and no tutorial or hints for cracking, then it is useless to all other members. Basically, we do not want eXeTools to become a pirate software market.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ZeNiX For This Useful Post:
alekine322 (12-22-2018), chants (12-17-2018), computerline (12-17-2018), deepzero (12-17-2018), h4sh3m (12-17-2018), ian (01-20-2021), Indigo (07-19-2019), kienmanowar (12-17-2018), p4r4d0x (12-19-2018), sendersu (12-22-2018), wilson bibe (12-18-2018)
Closed Thread