Friend

Rept. Given: 6
Rept. Rcvd 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Rcvd at 6 Times in 6 Posts
SOLAR Reputation: 2
Employment Opportunity in Another Country

Quote:
Hello mates, I know i've been posting lately about projects and employment but as some of you may know i own a computer consulting company and i'm right now deciding on what will be most beneficial. The most dominant reason for having someone actually move here is that it is too much headache to correspond with someone over the internet.

Right now i have several projects and although I can code them myself it will take far too long because i have soo many other things to do (travelling, bookkeeping, meetings etc.)

So both me and my partner decided that we should hire a programmer sort out that person's working permit here in The Caribbean and Florida which will be easy because we have affiliation with government officials.

So my request of you mates is to find out if any of you are willing to move here to the Bahamas to work as a programmer. Salary, accomadations etc. will all be worked out.

Please if you or anyone you know may be interested in this please pass on and have their resumes emailed to

manthaturfearing@yahoo.com

I along with friends will try to post this to all of the credible boards i'm affiliated with.

Thank you for your time.

Interested persons only. If serious once again send your resume and i'll contact you with specifics.

Regards.
He's a friend of mine from another board. Serious inquiries only.
Old 11-20-2005, 00:15
Friend

Rept. Given: 6
Rept. Rcvd 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Rcvd at 6 Times in 6 Posts
SOLAR Reputation: 2
General Requirements

Good knowledge of .Net (Vb.net and C#.net)
Good knowledge of english (speaking and written)
Databases (MS SQL Server)
n-tier and other architectures
Business Applications (Desktop, Handheld and Web applications)
Project management skills
Interpersonal skills
Ability to work alone or/and with a team.
Knowledge of additional programming language (Java, perl etc.) and Information Technology (Networking, security etc.) will definitely be more beneficial to the canidate.

The prospective canidate doesnt have to possess all of the requirements but has the ability to learn quickly and open to new procedures.