Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 17:41
Banned User

Rept. Given: 384
Rept. Rcvd 247 Times in 112 Posts
Thanks Given: 789
Thanks Rcvd at 2,021 Times in 570 Posts
TechLord Reputation: 200-299 TechLord Reputation: 200-299 TechLord Reputation: 200-299
Exclamation Goodbye everyone

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say that it was nice being a member of this elite forum for the past >18 years (I know, my profile shows that I joined in 2005 but it is due to a small bug/glitch when I had my account reset in 2005 due to a lockout). I was here right from around 2001...

Unfortunately, I have discovered that a lot of very bad things are going on in this forum at this time and hence decided that it is time for me to say goodbye to all of you. Of course, I tried telling the admins about it but all of it seems to be falling on deaf ears. Therefore, my decision.

If the admins do not take immediate steps to remedy the situation, even after I am gone, I am afraid that the forum itself will not be up, beyond another month or two.

I just request the admins to kindly delete ALL my content from the forum database and rebuild the DB tables if possible.

For our forum it should not take more than 10-15 mins (at the most an hour), to rebuild the tables after deleting my content, on a fast machine. If effort is the issue I can help do that. Otherwise I hope the admins can kindly delete all my content asap..

If anyone needs to get in touch with me, they can kindly email me or contact me on my own forum.

Thank you all... and..
GOODBYE.
The Following User Gave Reputation+1 to TechLord For This Useful Post:
_Servil_ (01-15-2019)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TechLord For This Useful Post:
Daemon (01-13-2019), evlncrn8 (01-13-2019), Fyyre (05-03-2019), Indigo (07-19-2019), MrScotc (01-14-2019), niculaita (01-13-2019), papi (01-14-2019), Pushad (03-14-2019), _Servil_ (01-15-2019)
Old 01-13-2019, 01:22
VIP

Rept. Given: 111
Rept. Rcvd 14 Times in 13 Posts
Thanks Given: 217
Thanks Rcvd at 238 Times in 152 Posts
bolo2002 Reputation: 14
Sad news (for me),many posts to help reversers like me,i don't know what's,who,why it's behind your decision nor get your mail to contact you but thanks for all.
Old 01-13-2019, 02:17
VIP

Rept. Given: 36
Rept. Rcvd 54 Times in 24 Posts
Thanks Given: 49
Thanks Rcvd at 117 Times in 69 Posts
evlncrn8 Reputation: 54
i hate all this politics stuff esp if its hiding something shady, if you can, can you pm me some contact, tried on another forum but apparently i cant send a pm to you there for some reason... take care too
The Following User Says Thank You to evlncrn8 For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 01-13-2019, 02:37
VIP

Rept. Given: 35
Rept. Rcvd 48 Times in 30 Posts
Thanks Given: 666
Thanks Rcvd at 1,050 Times in 475 Posts
chants Reputation: 48
Its like an old man whining like a baby. With ridiculous nonsense the same stunt on every forum as we have seen him post here. How on earth such a toxic behavior can be overlooked is beyond. He's just back to the usual antics and drama and making threats against the forum. Should be a vote for a flat out ban for pulling these stunts.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chants For This Useful Post:
ARUBA (01-13-2019), Indigo (07-19-2019), mcp (01-13-2019), p4r4d0x (01-13-2019)
Old 01-13-2019, 06:39
Banned User

Rept. Given: 384
Rept. Rcvd 247 Times in 112 Posts
Thanks Given: 789
Thanks Rcvd at 2,021 Times in 570 Posts
TechLord Reputation: 200-299 TechLord Reputation: 200-299 TechLord Reputation: 200-299
Exclamation At least please let one go away in peace!

This is an RE forum.
In the interest of avoiding unncecessary DRAMA once again, I'd made that post and then LOCKED the thread.

As the admins can testify, I did not login to the forum for a several days, save for responding to the admin on a couple of occasions by PM.

I find it sad that whoever unlocked the thread does not even respect the wishes of a person who wants to leave, when they wanted no more drama and just locked the thread.

I think it is obvious to all what the intentions of the person who unlockced this thread are.
I can understand if they wanted to unlock a thread about reversing. But why unlock a thread saying GOODBYE from a person who is leaving?

For anyone who wonders why I even NEEDED to make that single post and LOCK the thread:

It is NOT to WHINE or anything.
I think it is clear to all from my post above that I AM NOT INTERESTED TO BE HERE ANYMORE.

This is a LEGAL MEASURE TO KEEP MYSELF SAFE.

Even though the admins can delete my POSTS and even this THREAD ITSELF, it would be archived on many of the internet archive servers and would serve as a reasonable proof in my favor that ANY OTHER ACTIVITY ORIGINATING FROM THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MINE.

I do this only in VERY SERIOUS cases when I find out VERY bad things happening in the forum AND when I find that the admins are NOT intereted in tackling that issue despite me informing them about it.

If this post is not made, there is a possibility that my account could be "toyed around" with and ultimately I could land in serious trouble.

That is the reason I needed to make the post instead of leaving quietly.

I also asked that my CONTENT be deleted.
Why keep my CONTENT when the admins think that I am no good?
How CONVENIENT

Just unlocking my thread and hoping to see a posts here from haters and get satisfied? How sad. How VERY SAD.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

@bolo2002:
It is VERY sad even for me to leave all of you here but then, I am active on the other forums where we can continue to share stuff

@evlncrn8:
Sorry, needed to diable the messenger since I was getting an inbox full of crack requests
Now that I hear that Mr Rogers added better measure to avoid that, I will be unlocking the messenger there again.

I'd wanted to leave this forum quietly after that single post.

You remember this thread from tuts4you where you'd answered me?
Well.. Surprise, surprise..Guess what?

See the screenshots below to jog your memory:
Quote:
https://i.postimg.cc/T1kwy0BF/password1.png
https://i.postimg.cc/bYFptZs7/password2.png
Just check the IP address where the attack on to my account originated from.
It is from the same IT7 servers where the EXETOOLS forum is hosted on right now.
EVEN SADDER is the fact that the attack was not from an outsider

At that time in April 2018 I was trusting EXETOOLS so BLINDLY that it never occured to me to verify if the attack originated from servers in-house.
Not accusing anyone of anything. Just pointing out BARE FACTS.

@admins (or whoever unlocked the thread):
You've got the flame posts from p4r4d0x and chants as you would have wanted. Now waiting for that trailing posts from Cachito as well?
You'd have to wait for a day or two for it.
He only posts when he feeels that the fight is "dying out" ...

Anyway, not to defy you guys or anything, but am locking the thread to prevent further trash posts. Especially since this is not even an RE-related post and so to prevent any more drama...
I cannot prevent you from unlocking the thread if you insist on more trash posts from my haters.

@atom0s:
It is not fair that you bring up my nick/name everytime one of my fans/opponents starts a war.
I know that it is bad of them, but please deal with THEM instead of dragging ME in to the picture. Thank you.

@Chants and @p4r4d0x:
A final piece of advice from me before I leave.

When you feel that you are not wanted in a certain place, just LEAVE. As you see me doing now. Do not CLING. Do not come here and post whining posts, as did Chants when I banned him for distributing illegal jihadi material to some people in that group. At that time I did not want to make it a PUBLIC MATTER for discussion.
But since even now he and p4r4d0x do not want to let it go, I guess I have no choice.

I do not know what "whining" in other forums you are referring to. I do not whine. I just LEAVE when I feel that the forum is no longer a good fit for me.

Another forum had a similar serious problem a few months ago and the admins did not take heed when I warned them.
NOW THAT FORUM IS PERMANENTLY DOWN for the past few months.

Time is very precious for me and I do not like to waste it on flame wars.

Again, dear admins who may want to unlock the thread yet once again - the previous time it was done, it was not a very thing IMO and created more unrest in the forum.

It is also saved on the archives for posterity here:
Quote:
http://archive.is/y8kF3
There it CLEARLY details the reasons why I banned Chants and p4r4d0x from my forums.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In case anyone is interested.
FAKE ACCOUNTS:
p4r4d0x = pirat = turquaz

That ARUBA is another fake account shared between multiple parties.

Yes, I know that p4r4d0x takes the trouble to login from multiple devices simultaneously with all those accounts, in an effort to make us believe that that they all belong to different individuals (as he did on the 25th of December 2018 a few days ago after I pointed out that they were all dup accounts). But he cannot fool me.

After this post, if the admins decide to "ban the account" , beat up this account with a stick, throw mud all over it or do whatever, it would be equal to beating a "dead snake" - utterly stupid and useless. Satisfy your wishes your heart's content

Please leave this thread locked...
And as I said earlier, please delete ALL MY CONTENT from the forum database if possible.

Thank you. GOODBYE forever.

P.S:
I sense a war brewing between MEGIN and the admins. PLEASE DO NOT DRAG ME INTO THE MIDST OF IT.

An archive of this thread and post can already be found here:
Quote:
http://archive.is/XH3dV
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TechLord For This Useful Post:
Daemon (01-13-2019), Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 01-13-2019, 07:03
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechLord View Post
as did Chants when I banned him for distributing illegal jihadi material to some people in that group. At that time I did not want to make it a PUBLIC MATTER for discussion.
I want to make your stupid accusations very public. Obviously now you drop some made up nonsense late in the game. Honestly TechLord I hope you get kicked out of the FBI and go to prison. Slander and by the way you and all your FBI lackeys are all locked in a permanent conflict of interest and I can do whatever I want to disrupt, disturb and sabotage any and all things you want to do.

I don't even have the same goals or agendas. I am basically a side-thorn as I have no idea who your real targets are. But I will ensnare you crooked treason committing cowards until you are dead or in jail. And certainly I can back that up. You can't win because your lifestyle despite trying to claim moral high ground is full of dirtiness. You have no real moral grounding. You just created a persona cult around you to make you feel like you are doing right and can do no wrong. Its a tactic that makes the US spy agencies ultimately a bunch of degenerate trash that is eventually going to fail no matter what - cycles of history repeat. Nothing new here. Bring it on TechLord. Let's see some phony evidence and some more invented way after the fact lies. Its thrilling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chants For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019), p4r4d0x (01-13-2019)
Old 01-13-2019, 09:17
Friend

Rept. Given: 95
Rept. Rcvd 21 Times in 11 Posts
Thanks Given: 396
Thanks Rcvd at 146 Times in 64 Posts
p4r4d0x Reputation: 21
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechLord View Post

There it CLEARLY details the reasons why I banned Chants and p4r4d0x from my forums.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In case anyone is interested.
FAKE ACCOUNTS:
p4r4d0x = pirat = turquaz

That ARUBA is another fake account shared between multiple parties.

Yes, I know that p4r4d0x takes the trouble to login from multiple devices simultaneously with all those accounts, in an effort to make us believe that that they all belong to different individuals (as he did on the 25th of December 2018 a few days ago after I pointed out that they were all dup accounts). But he cannot fool me.

Red Flags :
1] Never don't accuse somebody with the same reason that you were accused!
2] Nobody will care you quit from here or you moved on to your elite forum!
NOBODY WILL CARE
immature people have issues opening threads like this!

3] As i have mention and i will do it again admins of this forum and at tuts4you
have the right to confirm any double account that you accusing me ..!!!

4]An if you are really a man that has @@ round things under Say at list once the truth that you was asking & seeking at everybody for ID etc... And don't start blame me for asking "the protection mechanism of metasploit!"

5] Learn at list from my final words something Stand up on your feets and accept the truth and stop playing boxing with the truth!

Ps: Everybody knows now and is really shame of you that you seeking for more trouble or to find a hole on this trouble and play the safecard to be as the victim of the stories! (Nice try you failed) Oh i forget GoodBye and i hope to not see you again...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to p4r4d0x For This Useful Post:
ARUBA (01-14-2019), chants (01-13-2019), Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 01-13-2019, 15:03
Friend

Rept. Given: 8
Rept. Rcvd 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanks Given: 92
Thanks Rcvd at 154 Times in 49 Posts
ionioni Reputation: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4r4d0x View Post
you was asking & seeking at everybody for ID etc...
a cracking forum where one is asked for his ID??? lol
The Following User Says Thank You to ionioni For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 01-13-2019, 15:17
Friend

Rept. Given: 95
Rept. Rcvd 21 Times in 11 Posts
Thanks Given: 396
Thanks Rcvd at 146 Times in 64 Posts
p4r4d0x Reputation: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionioni View Post
a cracking forum where one is asked for his ID??? lol
His terms of being part-member of the slack channel
Code:
https://exetools.slack.com/
was to Give some IDS!
In case you didn't give him ID you see those results Here and on other forums creating conflicts from the dub accounts and posting immature post as you see it!
The Following User Says Thank You to p4r4d0x For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 01-13-2019, 17:19
Banned User

Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks Given: 22
Thanks Rcvd at 36 Times in 23 Posts
Daemon Reputation: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4r4d0x View Post
An if you are really a man that has @@ round things under Say at list once the truth that you was asking & seeking at everybody for ID etc... And don't start blame me for asking "the protection mechanism of metasploit!"
Dude, I got these from TechLord's forum where they were posted for all to see. Do you not recognize these chats where you not only bugged TechLord for the cracks but also even mentioned that you'd asked Mahmoudnia also for it?

Quote:
https://i.postimg.cc/CLtM6vCc/p4r4d0x-asking-for-metasploit-cracks.png

https://i.postimg.cc/3RK3Dz7x/p4r4d0x-asking-for-metasploit-cracks-2.png

https://i.postimg.cc/fRmsqMRb/p4r4d0x-asking-for-metasploit-cracks-3.png
A lot more details were posted on his forum but I do not want to start a fight. So just posting the screenshots to show that you did indeed bug him and others for the Metasploit and Netsparker tools!

I am not taking sides.
Just pointing out a blatant untruth from your side. I mean, I was just wondering. Why would TechLord have to spin lies about small fry like us?
The Following User Says Thank You to Daemon For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 01-13-2019, 21:23
VIP

Its over now, let's restore the forum. I don't think anymore hostilities and conflicts of interest, lasting hatred, subversive agendas, whether public or private exist anymore. Finally we lay this saga to rest.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chants For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019), p4r4d0x (01-13-2019), zeffy (01-13-2019)
Closed Thread