Exetools  

Go Back   Exetools > General > General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-29-2006, 00:28
Celta68

Thank you for the links list, I only find one duplicate: DebugView v4.62.zip and already has the new EULA.
You can find the original info and downloads here:
Quote:
http://web.archive.org/web/20020802140124/sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/regmon.shtml
Regards.
Old 11-29-2006, 21:00
MarkusO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwil
Untill such time as someone can demonstrate that functionality has been removed from the microsoft release of the tools, I dont much mind.
That's not even necessary. Remember who is the father of Sysinternals. He always did what he wanted, discovered "undocumented" structures in Windows that Microsoft didn't want to be public, without any kind of censorship.

Now guesss what the first thing was which Microsoft did after taking over Sysinternals. They removed all source code and all articles. Now all undocumented structures and features are undocumented again.

How do you call this?

And you can be 100% sure that Sysinternals will never ever again publish anything which Microsoft doesn't like.

Even more, it can very likely happen that in two or three years Microsoft drops Sysinternals completely, releases something called "WindowsOverviewer" which replaces the task manager, shows you some "running software" Microsoft wants you to see as well as your internet speed and contains some note hidden behind 23 flashing, rotating, 92.891% transparent, DirectX 12 accelerated windows called "portions copyright 19??-2006 Sysinternals". (of course also using Pixel Shader 5.0 and Ultra-HDCP v3 )
Old 12-06-2006, 05:53
Friend

Rept. Given: 8
Rept. Rcvd 4 Times in 3 Posts
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Rcvd at 1 Time in 1 Post
mr.slooz Reputation: 4
For lazy boys:

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/6237556/sysint.zip.html

regards
Old 12-07-2006, 19:04
Friend

Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Rcvd at 0 Times in 0 Posts
!k-0t1c! Reputation: 1
compared to what mr. slooz posted, this archive is approx 6,5mb larger...it contains everything that was on sysinternals site 'till 23/7/2006... i'm too lazy to compare my archive with mr.slooz though, so you go figure out the differences

http://rapidshare.com/files/6447437/www.sysinternals.com.rar.html