Exetools  

Go Back   Exetools > General > General Discussion

Notices

Old 09-10-2003, 19:09
dynio

Pinnacle.Liquid.Blue.v4.5.Build.9365.Retail-ACME - the real story

Very strange thing happened....
Did You know from January 2003 till today, there is average 200 searches/day for "Pinnacle Liquid Blue" on Emule/Edonkey servers? So what? So there is "rumour" about the one and only ACME full relase of this software title, exactly: "Pinnacle.Liquid.Blue.v4.5.Build.9365.Retail-ACME". You wonder what is so interesting with it? Let me tell You a part of the story:

1. Pinnacle.Liquid.Blue.v4.5.Build.9365.Retail-ACME relase is UNREACHABLE. There are hundreds of people owning only small parts which are available. The parts they own are exactly the same. You can answer Yourself WHY.
2. There is ONE site which claims to own the crack and sells it for $20. I've asked them: "what protection potential customer have, when buying your cracks?" Answer: "we have been VERIFIED(!)". Shit then... "by who!?" I ask. Also I've asked: "exactly what sort of protection PLB uses?". Answer: "VERY STRONG"(!) No comment... The protection was fuc***g easy to identify... It's HARDLOCK. Last question: "please show me one screenshot of running PLB or HL Upgrade". Answer: "we can't"(!).
3. ACME relase contains original demo files - in "untouched" form. I've checked the most important files responsible for protection (dongle drivers/PLB dlls) within their relase. And what? And they are exactly the same as the ones from Pinnacle www site! How can I say that if I claim the relase is unavailable? Hmm... good question
4. Quote from "acme.nfo" file: "CRACKER: TEAM ACME"(!). Are You rolling Yourself on the floorband? Not enough? Then try next one: "PROTECTION: None"(!!!). It's time to let know Alladin's experts new relationship: HARDLOCK = NO PROTECTION.
5. ProEditor sells(!!!) ACME relase for much more than $20. No comment. I send warm greetings to all their customers.

Are You in doubt? Are You wondering at my truthfullness?
Then download attachment - it's original "acme.nfo" and "file_id.diz". Hundreds of people would kill theirselves for this .
Please don't ask me how I obtained this relase. I'm not any member from competitive group, not ACME member, nor even scene member. Let's say I can do things which other people could just dream about. Hehe... Just let Your friends know about this swindle.

Regards.

and remember... don't cheat.... coz I'll find you....
Attached Files
File Type: zip acme_rulez.zip (3.8 KB, 108 views)
Old 09-11-2003, 02:38
Friend

Rept. Given: 7
Rept. Rcvd 6 Times in 2 Posts
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Rcvd at 0 Times in 0 Posts
IWarez Reputation: 7
Have you seen where the ip from hush.com leads to? (from the email acme at hush.com)

results from ripe.net:
inetnum: 0.0.0.0 - 255.255.255.255
netname: IANA-BLK
descr: The whole IPv4 address space
admin-c: IANA1-RIPE
tech-c: IANA1-RIPE

I don't like results like that...
Old 09-11-2003, 03:46
doug

hush.com is just hushmail.com, i.e a free webmail service.
Old 09-16-2003, 16:50
SvensK

Did you try 060703 PINNACLE_LIQUID_BLUE_V4.6_RETAIL-LND ??
Old 09-16-2003, 21:12
dynio

No, I don't know anybody who owns this one and it's no fun for another 160mb download of RETAIL version which is indeed www version (www version is real RETAIL, but it's dongle protected).
I've cracked it myself (read "Dongle emulator developing..." thread).

Greetings.
Old 09-17-2003, 03:59
SvensK

Well, I have it but never tried it.

Just thought you should know and all non-working releases are usually nuked within 24h and this one wasn't.

Proves something I guess.
Old 09-17-2003, 19:49
dynio

Thanks anyway...
I don't need this app but I've promised to unlock it for some guy.... (if You want to check if this is full version then check my screens - Yours should look very similar).

Greetings.