Notices

Old 05-15-2018, 00:42
Friend

Rept. Given: 0
Rept. Rcvd 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Rcvd at 3 Times in 2 Posts
leader Reputation: 0
Win10x64 Pro cleaned installer by TechLord?

Hi,

Some months ago I downloaded a cleaned Windows 10 Pro X86 installer made by TechLord and dedicated for malware analyse.

There was other thread for x64 insteller too. At now I didn't found it. The thread was deleted for some reason?
Maybe somebody can send me the the download link of ISO for Windows 10 Pro x64 by TechLord?

Thanks,
leader
The Following User Says Thank You to leader For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 05-15-2018, 01:39
Banned User

Rept. Given: 384
Rept. Rcvd 247 Times in 112 Posts
Thanks Given: 789
Thanks Rcvd at 2,021 Times in 570 Posts
TechLord Reputation: 200-299 TechLord Reputation: 200-299 TechLord Reputation: 200-299
Talking Another link

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader View Post
Hi,

Some months ago I downloaded a cleaned Windows 10 Pro X86 installer made by TechLord and dedicated for malware analyse.

There was other thread for x64 insteller too. At now I didn't found it. The thread was deleted for some reason?
Maybe somebody can send me the the download link of ISO for Windows 10 Pro x64 by TechLord?

Thanks,
leader
Yeah, I'd deleted it in my wrath ( ) at that time.
For now you can get it here

Cheers
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TechLord For This Useful Post:
emo (05-15-2018), g0em0n (05-15-2018), Indigo (07-19-2019), leader (05-15-2018), tonyweb (05-15-2018), uel888 (05-16-2018), wilson bibe (05-15-2018)
Old 05-15-2018, 04:07
Friend

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks Rcvd at 19 Times in 8 Posts
g0em0n Reputation: 1
Is the activation method kms?
The Following User Says Thank You to g0em0n For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 05-15-2018, 10:10
Banned User

TechLord Reputation: 200-299 TechLord Reputation: 200-299 TechLord Reputation: 200-299
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0em0n View Post
Is the activation method kms?
These are RETAIL Windows 10 Pro ISOs (Not the Volume Licensing Ones).

The ISOs are not "cracked" nor "pre-activated" and hence will support any form of activation that legit Win 10 Pro versions support.

If you have a legit serial I would advise you to use it.

Please do a little research on the internet and you will find tons of solutions

As this sub-section of the forum is visible to everyone on the internet including unregistered members, please avoid discussing any non-legit methods of activation here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TechLord For This Useful Post:
g0em0n (05-15-2018), Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 06-10-2018, 04:28

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Rcvd at 1 Time in 1 Post
Krnflex Reputation: 0
Quote:
For now you can get it here
The links have been taken down. Would it be possible to reupload both versions elsewhere?
The Following User Says Thank You to Krnflex For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 06-10-2018, 04:53
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krnflex View Post
The links have been taken down. Would it be possible to reupload both versions elsewhere?
Microsoft is not happy with me sharing the "cleaned" or "truncated" versions with all the Spyware and Telemetry modules stripped off from their ISOs

While they did not pay attention to other "repacked" versions of Win 10, of which many,many are still available on the warez sites, the MS guys knew that this is what the REAL Windows 10 should look and feel like, minus the bloatware.

Install time of 90 seconds, RAM usage of just 1+ GB, Snappy look and feel, ZERO telemetry, UPDATES permanently OFF, etc, etc.

Feeling threatened, they decided to DMCA those shares ...

They decided to refer to an obscure statement in their License Terms which prohibits me from "modifying" their releases.

I could successfully win my claim that I only "removed" some stuff from the x86 ISO, without actual modification of their signed binaries, but for the x64 ISO it was not that easy.

SO I am re-making them

So no public shares or mirrors of the ISOs please ...

I do not mind if you guys share privately via PMs etc

If you do share privately, please remember to include all the notes that I included with the ISOs..

Most importantly, my request is : PLEASE do not discuss illegal activations of those ISOs in public (to avoid getting me into more trouble)...

Thank you guys for all the support so far!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TechLord For This Useful Post:
Archer (06-11-2018), Indigo (07-19-2019), kienmanowar (06-11-2018), Kjacky (06-10-2018), Krnflex (06-20-2018), mm6840 (06-10-2018), tonyweb (06-11-2018), yoza (06-19-2018)
Old 06-11-2018, 13:52
VIP

Rept. Given: 35
Rept. Rcvd 48 Times in 30 Posts
Thanks Given: 665
Thanks Rcvd at 1,050 Times in 475 Posts
chants Reputation: 48
Are these techniques determined to be no longer possible for 1709/1803?
The Following User Says Thank You to chants For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 06-11-2018, 20:09
Friend

Rept. Given: 3
Rept. Rcvd 3 Times in 2 Posts
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Rcvd at 15 Times in 11 Posts
Sky Reputation: 3
How those systems works as VM guest?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sky For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 06-12-2018, 01:01
Banned User

@sky , @chants and others :

I already wrote everything clearly here I believe.

Could we please avoid discussing these ISOs in this PUBLIC section of the forum that is visible to all, including the indexing search engines ?

Thank you for your understanding

@chants: Obviously they DO work. That is why Microsoft is unhappy about it. That is why MS does not care about the many repacks/customized versions of the Windows installers available from various groups but has decided to target only mine.

Put simply, my releases had been aimed to be Windows XP version of the Windows 10 (you just needed to change the desktop wallpaper to the Windows XP one, that was all).

To make matters worse for MS, I did not add any "extra" files into the ISO (and thus ALL the existing files in that distro would validate correctly with SFC /scannow , for example) while at the same time, all the filter drivers that MS put in there to have control of our file system and telemetry (among other activities) have been mercilessly truncated off from the install).

As I'd said earlier in Feb when I released them in this forum, these distros were initially created for my internal use in my company with the sole aim of having a WINDOWS XP version of Windows with the full features and security of Windows 10. A lot of research, time and energy went into the creation of these distros as we needed to preserve the functionality and at the same time make them as sleek as possible, for the purposes of reversing, especially for DRIVER DEBUGGING, for which the existing Win 10 distros were VERY HIGHLY restrictive.

So , my request, please stop this discussion in this section of the forum. Thank you

P.S (An Update) :
Now, while the Microsoft guys agreed I was right that I had not "pirated" or otherwise "cracked" the ISOs in any way, I was apparently "illegally distributing their software without permission" .. Haha

So I am working out a way with my company attorneys (of course, I do not pay them anything extra for just this matter ) to look for a "loophole" that would enable me to share the distros (the newer modified and refined ones) with all of you soon.

Presently, the lawyers say that if someone downloads from a share on our server that has been "accidentally" left open, then ...

Last edited by TechLord; 06-12-2018 at 02:31.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TechLord For This Useful Post:
alekine322 (06-17-2018), an0rma1 (06-12-2018), Debugger (06-12-2018), Indigo (07-19-2019), kienmanowar (06-12-2018), sackpower (06-16-2018), tonyweb (06-12-2018), wild (06-12-2018)
Old 06-12-2018, 16:07
Friend

Rept. Given: 101
Rept. Rcvd 29 Times in 17 Posts
Thanks Given: 350
Thanks Rcvd at 99 Times in 40 Posts
an0rma1 Reputation: 29
And is it possible, and legal?, if you explain how we can do the same locally, starting with a standard W10 distro? Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to an0rma1 For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 06-17-2018, 00:33
VIP

Rept. Given: 2
Rept. Rcvd 11 Times in 10 Posts
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Rcvd at 41 Times in 24 Posts
LaDidi Reputation: 11
@TechLord:
I think it would be a best idea to NOT post links but to explain how you do it.
A DIY for anyone ?
The Following User Says Thank You to LaDidi For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 06-17-2018, 01:53
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDidi View Post
@TechLord:
I think it would be a best idea to NOT post links but to explain how you do it.
A DIY for anyone ?
I will not continue discussions on this thread visible to unregistered members.

Please respect this and STOP posting content in this thread please.
The Following User Says Thank You to TechLord For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 08-27-2018, 07:54
VIP

I don't know anything about Microsoft caring about minimal distros when their own tools create them and ISOs are freely available. Any logical person knows that this makes no sense. But apparently malware and tracing software were embedded into some of the versions so they were sketchy and dangerous. I would thus be extremely careful when dealing with these nonsenses especially when they are available only for short snippets of time or given only to registered or special access members. Keep in mind this type of scripted distro is too ridiculous to hide behind as some major accomplishment. Mainstream websites are discussing this including availability on Microsoft's very own GitHub. Buyer beware!!! Some forum members here could be working with law enforcement or crime gangs and trying to monitor activities even spending large amounts of time, resource and money to do so. Everyone is at least reasonably suspicious and aware by now. Anyway...

By far your best and only trustworthy base for a minimal Windows 10 ISO is going to be the 1709 version here for now:
Quote:
https://github.com/Hypsy/Windows-10-Super-Minimal
. The author gives details and scripts and is not hiding anything from you. There are some others around mostly already deleted, including by trolls and malware spreaders so use them at your own risk. This one seems to be clean and reliable and only one version behind the 1803. A new build is coming in about a month and a half also. It is hard to keep up. But the best bet is to always use a script based minimal version so you know what is going on.

But if you have the time, its best to really make it yourself. Some guides are here:
Quote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/6bpfjw/guide_to_make_a_perfect_windows_10_iso/
. Including by using the very nice NTLite tool:
Quote:
https://www.ntlite.com/tutorial-for-creating-and-testing-a-700mb-windows-10-iso/
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 08-27-2018, 11:10
Banned User

Rept. Rcvd 4 Times in 4 Posts
Thanks Given: 77
Thanks Rcvd at 97 Times in 39 Posts
Megin Reputation: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by chants View Post
I don't know anything about Microsoft caring about minimal distros when their own tools create them and ISOs are freely available. Any logical person knows that this makes no sense. But apparently malware and tracing software were embedded into some of the versions so they were sketchy and dangerous. I would thus be extremely careful when dealing with these nonsenses especially when they are available only for short snippets of time or given only to registered or special access members. Keep in mind this type of scripted distro is too ridiculous to hide behind as some major accomplishment. Mainstream websites are discussing this including availability on Microsoft's very own GitHub. Buyer beware!!! Some forum members here could be working with law enforcement or crime gangs and trying to monitor activities even spending large amounts of time, resource and money to do so. Everyone is at least reasonably suspicious and aware by now. Anyway...

By far your best and only trustworthy base for a minimal Windows 10 ISO is going to be the 1709 version here for now: . The author gives details and scripts and is not hiding anything from you. There are some others around mostly already deleted, including by trolls and malware spreaders so use them at your own risk. This one seems to be clean and reliable and only one version behind the 1803. A new build is coming in about a month and a half also. It is hard to keep up. But the best bet is to always use a script based minimal version so you know what is going on.

But if you have the time, its best to really make it yourself. Some guides are here: . Including by using the very nice NTLite tool: .
These are all very,very old and incomplete @chants. Do you really think that all of us here are so stupid that we cannot find these links until and unless you show them to us?

I logged in here after a month just to see what the talk was all about. In every major reversing forum, there is talk of "some noob by the name of Chants going on a wild rampage in an effort to discredit Techlord in Exetools forum". Exetools is a highly respected forum. Your actions are just projecting Exetools forum in a bad light to everyone outside.

After logging in here, I was stunned by the posts you made in the past 3 days. You need to take a step back and cool down.It is clear that Techlord is ignoring you. It needs two hands to clap. You cannot possibly fight with someone who is ignoring you. Just accept the fact that you'd been kicked out from his forum and move on with your life. This is what a mature person would do.
The Following User Says Thank You to Megin For This Useful Post:
Indigo (07-19-2019)
Old 08-27-2018, 12:10
VIP

Quote:
In every major reversing forum, there is talk of "some noob by the name of Chants going on a wild rampage in an effort to discredit Techlord in Exetools forum".
Dear Sir, the gossip of what people think or should think or might think is off topic and was not at all what I was discussing. Nonsense like this and people constantly badgering about our kind admin chessgod101 losing face is so stupid that we all can see through the pretexting and neurolinguistics programming tactics.

I'm not sure why this nonsense continues being brought up. I think in many other forums TechLord is banned period. But here he is tolerated. And we all begrudgingly tolerate him though he decided to pick on me so he made an enemy. But he already has a lot of enemies most who ignore him. But he cannot really afford to keep playing this game. And it was a pre-decided tactic that he would kick someone out for no reason or a very dodgy reason at best. Like any good dictator knows. But he can pay a price by having an open enemy. Actions have consequences, and even an old man sometimes must learn. He is very welcome in his own useless slack space. And he is welcome here only if he wants to share stuff he paid for.
Indigo (07-19-2019)